PowerSchool Parent Portal
The Portsmouth Public Schools PowerSchool Parent Portal is governed by the PPS Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).In addition to the main agreement, the product-specific items listed below serve as a fully enacted and enforceable extension of the AUP. Be aware that your use of this site implies that you have read AND agree to ALL of the terms included in the main agreement, in addition to the ones listed below.
- The PowerSchool Parent Portal has been made available to the Division’s parents/guardians and students for the specific purpose of monitoring student progress. The ability to view student grades, assignments, and attendance information in real time is a privilege. Any misuse or abuse of the account and/or service will result in the denial of access. Abuse may include (but is not limited to): attempting to bypass site security, sharing access Usernames and Passwords with unauthorized users, and/or distributing information obtained on this site in such a manner as to detract from Portsmouth Public Schools' reputation and/or interfere with its normal operation.
- Portsmouth Public Schools strongly suggests that you do not share the Access ID and/or Password with your students. They have been provided with their own login to the viewer.
- Portsmouth Public Schools is not responsible for disclosure of confidential student information caused by inadequate protection of Usernames and Passwords by students, parents or guardians. Caution must be exercised in order to maintain the confidentiality of student records and information.
- Automated E-mail notifications are provided for your convenience only. They are not intended to serve as the primary tool for monitoring student attendance and/or progress. Although the PowerSchool Parent Portal is a very useful tool, it is not intended to replace direct communication between students, parents, and other staff members.
- Neither Portsmouth Public Schools nor PowerSchool (Pearson) makes any guarantee or warranty, neither expressed nor implied, as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained within this system. Information retrieved via the website or via automated E-mails should be regarded as non-official and non-binding in nature. Any specific questions, concerns, or information requests related to academic performance as related to eligibility, scholarships, class ranks, college entrance, et. al, should be referred to the appropriate building staff directly (i.e. a teacher, guidance counselor, or administrator).
- This resource is for informational purposes and changes frequently as teachers update grade data. Final and official grades and attendance will be printed on the student's report card at the end of each grading period. Refer to the District Calendar for report card dates.
- Discipline information is NOT tracked through this system.
Much of the functionality of this product is dependent on the internet browser and computer you are using. Support is limited to verifying the site is accessible and operational. While most new browser versions should function, access has been tested using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 and Google Chrome version 47 or newer only.
You may receive a security warning on the next page. The security certificate is valid and you may accept the certificate by choosing "Continue" or "OK." If you receive this warning, you may need to update your computer with the latest updates from Microsoft or your operating system provider.
I have Read the Above and Agree (Continue to Login Screen)